UTF PORTLAND SUMMER SCHEDULE ON ZOOM and at IRVING PARK
Tuesday, June 29 – Saturday, August 14, 2021
- Irving Park is located on Fremont St. between 7th and 11th Aves. Classes will be held at the sheltered basketball court across from 8th Av. There is usually lots of parking available.
- Please show up ON TIME. Or a little early!
- Students should use the restroom before class
- Everyone will be barefoot
- Uniforms are not necessary or recommended
- Belts are required!
- Bring a water bottle, with at least one liter of cold water
- Instructors are fully vaccinated
- PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR PREFERENCES regarding COVID protocols AHEAD OF TIME. Classes will take place “normally,” i.e. grabbing wrists, bear hugs, handshakes, etc.
Fees are $100 for the first family member, $50 for each additional family member or friend. This fee covers any and all classes. We offer a sliding scale and full scholarships; please ask if you need one. Uniforms are available for purchase.
- Sessions run by the season, winter, spring, summer, fall.
- If you have already filled out and returned a registration form, all you need to do is pay fees, which are payable by PayPal (email@example.com) or by check. If you can’t/don’t pay on time, it’s ok; just have your kid come to class and give us a target date.
- If you are an adult training with your kid, you do not need to pay.
- If your child is signing up with a sibling or a friend, you can take advantage of the 2 for 1 1/2 deal.
…or you can mail a check; let us know and we will give you the address.
We are looking forward to being a part of your journey!